Thrust ball bearings are classified into those with flat seats or aligning seats depending on the shape of the outer ring seat.
1. Available in two designs: single direction and double direction.
2. To accommodate initial misalignments in an assembly both designs are available with spherical aligning seats or aligning seat washers.
3. High quality steel-ultra clean steel to extend bearing life by up to 80%.
4. Advanced Grease Technology — JLH lubricants that can extend grease life and performance.
5. High Grade Balls — Quiet and smooth operation even at high speed.
6. Optional seating rings take initial misalignment.